Ashutosh Shandilya (From Jhansi , Uttar Pradesh ‘’the City of Rani Laxmi Bai ‘’ India)
Ashutosh Shandilya is artist and chemical engineer. He got many awards on national and international platforms. His artworks have been published and recognized by Universal consortium of science and fine arts C.U.C.B.A –Carlos Sanchez Gallery Mexico, Siif#3 2021 Semarang International IIustration Festival ( Neustro Departmento ) Indonesia , USART Dernek Basken Turkey . He has earned an honorary awards from UNESCO Patras Greece.( National Union of Zervas club in India and Club UNESCO of art & letters of Achaia .)
* Selected for IVCE#4 International culture exhibition , Post pandemic under the umbrella of Faculty of Fine Art and Design (FSRD ) UNS and POH CHANG Academy of Arts Bangkok, Thailand.
* Positive Energy Art Foundation in collaboration with Charcoal Foundation Bongora - India, See Din Studio - Thailand , Termite Art Mound - Malaysia, Imagine Colour Studio - Taiwan, Poleng - Indonesia, Shastriya Art Studio - Mauritius The Niler Art Community - Egypt.
* Got 1st prize and artwork published on the Riaza Architecture, University website United Kingdom for public views.
* Got Indian Icon Award 2022 in Art category By Ministry of Corporate Affairs , Government Of India.
* Received Raja Ravi Varma International award ( Bronze) from Lalit Kala Academy Assam .
* Excellence award by Talentila Foundation (NGO)
* Got Rangakash excellence award.
* Got gold and silver awards from Maam group in National and International art exhibitions & competitions.
* 11 International Exhibition of art at Jammu & Kasmir Centre for creative art JKCCA Jammu.
* Group exhibition under the umbrella of Zen art studio and Satatva Kala foundation Ahmedabad.